Bright Osteopathy COVID-19 Protocol
We have added some additional measures to help protect our patients and practitioners.
- Our cleaning procedures have increased in intensity and frequency to ensure we maintain the highest levels of hygiene
- PPE is worn by our practitioners at all times.
- Face coverings worn by patients throughout their appointments
- Pre-screening form to be completed before you attend your appointment
- All patients and practitioners are advised not to attend our clinic if they are displaying possible signs of COVID-19 or if they should be self-isolating under current government guidelines.
Should you have any further questions about our protocols please get in touch on 01273 732740.